Thursday 14 March 2013

Why was this blog created?

Basically, I decided to make this blog as a way to separate my personal life from my work life. A lot of things happen to a guy who just got out of highschool, and that all gets complicated and confusing for those of you who don't want to hear about teenage/young-adult drama. In the case you like that kind of thing, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding my other blogspot (I'm going to advise you don't read it though, it's mainly there for just venting).
So if you've ever been curious about what the life of a travelling salesman is like, or if you were ever curious about whether or not we still exist, we do. We totally do.

Who am I?

My name is Steve. Yeah, that is the stereotype of a salesman now isn't it? I became a contract salesman the summer after I finished high school, and haven't looked back since.
What does a contract salesman involve? Here's our motto -
Any client, any product, any territory, any time (I like to add anyone in that as well). What do I mean anyone? I mean that I truly believe literally anyone is capable of doing this job. We have training, systems, and knowledge. As long as you stick to those things, you can't go wrong.

What's The Deal?

The deal is that this job rocks. And I wish everyone thought they could do it. Why don't they think that? It's straight commission. Yup. I'm a straight-commission travelling salesman named Steve. And yes, I wear a suit. So now that we have all the stereotypes covered, let's get tot the good part.

The Juice

I make, on average, $800 a week. That's not bad for a 19 year old guy with no post-secondary education and not doing manual labor. But it doesn't stop there.
I'm going to start building my team in about 2 weeks. Once I have 5 people on my team and hit certain requirements, I become an office owner. And I make about 10x what I make now. So that's the good part.
Now, onto the adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment